Saturday, August 16, 2014

Six months.

Miss Caraline Grace is 6 months old! Wowza! She is such a ball of joy and we love seeing what we can do to get her to flash her gummy smile!


Starting on solid food has been a fun adventure. I've been putting veggies and fruits in a blender and making her different foods. She does pretty good so far!


I also thought it'd be fun to get a picture of her with all her stuffed animals. She just loves telling stories (bah bah bah, gah gah gah, etc.) and here she was doing just that! So funny!

The photo was taken in our living room against one of the walls. I had to do some tweaking to get it to look how I wanted it. Here's the before & after. It's not perfect, but it's better than what it started looking like!


Happy 6 months!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.