Friday, January 10, 2014

Hershey’s Spread the Possibilities.

I am a member of Crowdtap (http://crowdtap.com/) and periodically I get to sample products and tell my friends and my blog readers about them.

The most recent product my husband and I got to try was the Hershey's new Spreads. We were sent the chocolate with almonds.


It was so good!

We tried in on bread.


And then I tried it on graham crackers.


Then a friend suggested we try it with peanut butter on bread and make a peanut butter cup sandwich. That was so good that we both ended up doing it again the next morning with toast.


That was my favorite way to use it so far.

Mike liked it, too!


He said that it was good enough to try again, but he probably wouldn't buy it (mostly because we don't buy stuff like that).

I will add that it has a TON of sugar in it. For 2 tbsp. it has 20g of sugar. That's a lot, in my opinion.

Overall, though, I'm impressed with the spreads we got to try! It'll be good for a special treat from time to time.

Happy sampling!









1 comment:

  1. Your mail actually aided me to understand this. It has large minutia and yet it is easy to understand.
    by MGT 311 Final Exam Provider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.