I like new stuff.
I like free stuff.
I also like cheap stuff.
I also like new, really good quality stuff at cheap prices.
Enter . . . Julep's Become a Maven program.
A couple weeks ago, I became a Maven. So, yes, please address me as Maven Angela from now on, thank you.
But I digress (as I often do). . .
Are you familiar with Julep? No?
The gist of Julep's Maven program is this: You are given exclusive access to new color! Each month they hand-pick trendsetting new nail colors, cult faves and cutting-edge beauty products that are just right for you and send them to you in a set. These are full-sized products at a discounted price. Commitment shy? No problem. You decide how often to receive your Julep Maven box, and you can cancel at any time. It's fun to get new FULL SIZE products in the mail, no? And when the products are quality, that's even better!
PLUS! Right now if you join the Julep Beauty Maven subscription program like I did, you can get your first box free (plus $3.99 s/h) if you use the code: FREEBOX at checkout! (expires 12/13/13). It works, that's what I did!
PLUS PLUS! If you're interested in receiving an additional 4% cash back on that box through Ebates click here.
I'm really excited to get a box each month with new things to try! And if I ever decide I don't want to do it, I can cancel. How great!
So about a week after becoming a Maven I received my first Maven box - complete with black confetti! . . . it's the small things that make me happy!
Here's what all was inside:
• Mint Condition Pedi Creme
• Nail Moisture Mask
• Julep nail polish ("Courtney - Boho Glam")
• Julep nail polish ("Marion - It Girl")
So far, I've used the pedi creme and the Marion nail polish. This polish is legit, yo. Here's a picture of my nails TODAY, nails I painted on Monday! No chips, even after 2 pool visits on vacation this week.
Why am I telling you about this, you ask? Well it's because a few days after I'd signed up to be a Maven, I got an email telling me that they accidentally sent me TWO of these Maven boxes. So, I've decided to share the extra one with one of my readers!
Hey, that's you!
One of my lucky readers will received the extra Maven box - unopened, with the four items listed above - in their mailbox from me.
Here's how to enter:
Each reader can enter 4 ways. It's really very simple. Leave a comment here on this post according to the options below and receive an entry each time!
***EACH COMMENT is an entry, so be sure to comment separately for each task you complete! ***
1. Go here to the Julep site, take the style profile (it's really quick). Come back and leave a comment here telling me what style Maven you are. (Like: I'm "Boho Glam"). - RECEIVE ONE ENTRY!
2. Click here to "like" Don't Worry. Be Happy. Keep Learning. on Facebook, then comment here telling me you LIKE DWBHKL on Facebook - RECEIVE ANOTHER ENTRY!
3. Once you've "liked" my page on Facebook, SHARE my status about this giveaway on Facebook (I just love it when people share) then comment here telling me you shared my status. - RECEIVE ANOTHER ENTRY!
4. Click here to "like" Julep on Facebook then comment here telling you like them on Facebook. - RECEIVE ANOTHER ENTRY!
Be sure to read the rules below to be completely eligible. It's not too complicated, I promise.
I can't wait to send this gift set off to one of you! Now, go like, share and comment to be entered to win! You've got a week to get it done! But I'd recommend doing it today!
-------------------------- the fine print & very important schtuff --------------------------
1. All blog comments MUST include your email address in the comment, so I can contact you if you win. If you don't provide an email address, you're not eligible.
2. You must provide at least a first name (no anonymous commenters, please)
3. I will use a random draw generator to choose the winner on November 1, 2013. If you are the winner, I will email you to get your address for mailing this box of awesome to you.
4. There is no cost to enter.
5. There is no obligation to purchase anything from Julep to enter.
6. I am not being paid by Julep in any way to offer this giveaway. I'm just being nice with my extra box they sent me.
7. Thank you for being a reader. I value your visit.