Monday, February 6, 2012

Smart Freeze Hamburger.

We buy our hamburger in 2 pound or more packages. Usually, I would bring it home and split it in half and freeze individual pounds in Ziplock bags. Then, I saw this idea to flatten the hamburger into a large Ziplock and score it with a stick. This is supposed to make it easier to break apart when frozen so you only have to take out as much as you need, and it also saves me a Ziplock bag!

So, Saturday I bought 2 pounds of hamburger and put it in a big Ziplock bag. By splitting it into 8 parts, each part is a quarter of a pound. Perfect for burgers! If only it was nicer outside and we had our grill ready.....


I LIKE IT!


Happy Freezing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.